Spoiler warning: The information contained in the bestiary is considered a spoiler by some. This is a complete bestiary of the creatures found in the Lok'Groton island chain from the MMORPG Clan Lord.
Recent major news:
- Leinis has been working on identifying the 'experience level' of all creatures in the land, as determined by the number of coins required for their taxidermy. This is being added into the bestiary. In the meantime, several mistakes and missing creatures have been noticed (see News).
- My goal to obtain a live image of every creature nearly finished. See the list of creatures I do not have a live image of and submit your own! 98% of creatures now have live sketches!
This site was created by, and is maintained by, HWC Org du Lac. I would like to give special thanks to Noivad, Worf, Shakyamuni, Kalian, Himitsu, ShadowEarth, Drablak, Kani, the maintainers of Puddleopedia, and everyone else who has helped over the years.
A few key points you may want to read before going on:
- The overall organization is categorized by Ranger families. Some pages contain multiple families, which are separated by a line on the page itself, and by a different bold heading in the main bestiary page. These creatures are not related as far as Rangers are concerned, but I consider them taxonomically related. (i.e. There is no family bonus at all between different BOLD headings.)
- Rough estimates are provided of the Atkus required to hit a creature with proper timing, defense (Detha + Balthus training) to brick consistently, the rough damage dealt by the creature, and the rough amount of health the creature has. These numbers, particularly health and damage, are extremely rough estimates.
- Live sketches are available for each creature in the bestiary. These can be viewed by clicking on the image of the creature.
- See the help section for more information.
- The Puddleopedia's bestiary has some information not contained here, relating to story and the history of the creature (when available), rather than the practical hunting and day-to-day information contained here. The bestiary there is mostly complete, and it offers a contrast to this hunt-oriented bestiary.